Maharishi AyurVeda Treatment
Come to our well established clinic in rural Lancashire and enjoy a wide range of Panchakarma treatments that will help restore your health and improve your energy levels and your zest for life.
- After a detailed evaluation of your health, a Maharishi Ayurveda practitioner will design a personalised series of Panchakarma treatments.
- During the treatments a highly trained team will look after all your health, food and accommodation needs.
- During your stay, you can also choose to take courses that include knowledge, health advice and training on subjects such as food, cooking, exercise, lifestyle and daily routines so that you can look after your own health.
The Sanskrit word Panchakarma means five actions (pancha = five; karma = action). These constitute five broad groups of detoxification procedures developed in Ayurveda. The effects of the individual therapies systematically build on and complement each other. This achieves a long-term and extremely profound purification of the body.
The treatments described below are systematically combined to eliminate toxins and harmful substances from the body. These toxins have accumulated as a result of improper food, lifestyle, environmental toxins and stress.
Panchakarma improves health in the most holistic way by removing the basis of most ill health – toxic build-up. Those with chronic disorders frequently find relief from their complaints. Healthy people experience an increase in zest, vitality, and performance.
Range of Panchakarma Treatments
Why choose us?
- Established in 1985 with 30 years of treatment and experience
- Revival of an age-old health tradition by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- Supervised by one of Europe’s most experienced Ayurvedic doctors
- Maharishi AyurVeda offers the widest range of treatments available
- Maharishi AyurVeda employs 40 systematic approaches to health.