Ayurveda health consultations
To ensure you keep in peak condition, the first step is to have a consultation from one of our practitioners.
Your initial Maharishi AyurVeda consultation lasts about an hour and subsequent consultations can take less time.
During the consultation, the practitioner will give you an Ayurvedic assessment of your current state of health and advice to improve your health.
- Learn about your constitution or mind-body type
- Find out what imbalances are in your system
- Get advice on diet and daily routine
- Find which Maharishi AyurVeda herbal supplements can help you
- Learn which Maharishi AyurVeda treatments can help restore your balance.
Consultations can be done in person, or they can be conducted via phone or Skype. Phone +44 (0)1695 735351 to book a consultation.
The benefits of a consultation
Once you know your underlying constitution, or mind-body type, the Maharishi AyurVeda practitioner can help you plan a diet, lifestyle and exercise routine to help you maintain optimal health and prevent health problems before they arise.
Imbalances and the accumulation of toxins, which are at the root of the disease process, are often also discovered during the consultation. Such imbalances can come from the food and drink we consume, the air we breathe, the toxins we are exposed to, and even from the weather. Wrong eating, and an unbalanced lifestyle, can create such imbalances, as can stress.
Once such problems are detected, the Maharishi AyurVeda practitioner can recommend treatments to flush out accumulated toxins and re-establish balance, such as Panchakarma Therapy.
The practitioner can also prescribe specific Maharishi AyurVeda herbal remedies to help you continue improving your health day after day.
Why choose us?
- Established in 1985 with 30 years of treatment and experience
- Revival of an age-old health tradition by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- Supervised by one of Europe’s most experienced Ayurvedic doctors
- Maharishi AyurVeda offers the widest range of treatments available
- Maharishi AyurVeda employs 40 systematic approaches to health.