Maharishi AyurVeda treatment centre in Skelmersdale, Lancashire
When you are feeling out of sorts, have a health problem or just want to optimise your health, a personal Maharishi AyurVeda consultation will help. We are a rural retreat and have professionals who are able to assess your health status before seeing what treatment best suits your requirements. Once one of our expert practitioners have fully assessed your health requirements, we will then be able to advise on the best option such as Panchakarma treatment.
Maharishi AyurVeda treatments, such as Panchakarma, detoxes your body, restores vitality and deeply relax both your body and your mind. Our aim is always to provide each client with an exceptional service in a relaxing environment, which we have been able to achieve from our Lancashire retreat. Due to each treatment being recommended from our practitioners, we are often able to combine Ayurvedic treatments with other services such as health advice, food advice and much more.
Maharishi Ayurveda talks and courses are informative, interactive and fun and suitable for anyone interested in looking after their own health. Often people who visit our Ayurvedic Centre combine Panchakarma treatments with one or more of our courses to maximise health benefits. These courses include food talks, exercise talks, lifestyle discussions, cooking advice and much more.
What our clients say
Why Choose Us?
- Established in 1985 with 30 years of treatment and experience
- Revival of an age old health tradition by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- Supervised by one of Europe’s most experienced Ayurvedic doctors
- Maharishi AyurVeda offers the widest range of treatments available
- Maharishi AyurVeda employs 40 systematic approaches to health.
- Our experts are highly skilled to provide Ayurvedic treatment